Your school has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver financial aid refunds and other credit balances to students. We are committed to securely processing your refunds 100% of the time, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service. Choices include deposit to an existing account, or deposit to BankMobile Vibe checking account, a digital-only, FDIC-insured non-interest bearing checking account designed specifically for students* with fee-free access to over 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs, money management tools and a one-of-a-kind recognition program. At some schools, paper check is an option.
GET IT IN
Fees and Features vary from institution to institution, including:
• Monthly Fees
• Overdraft Fees
• Mobile Deposit
• ATM Access
• Cash Deposit Limits
• Cash Withdrawal Limits
Please check your fee schedule and the terms & conditions of your account to confirm the fees and features. We encourage you to be aware of all the features and fees associated with your account.
Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
• Essential banking features like mobile deposits, free checks and free online Bill Pay
• Virtual card to get access to your money now
• No monthly fees for students*. No overdraft fees.
• Fee-free access to over 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs
• Recognition for academic achievements and good financial behavior
• Tools to help you develop your career
• You can continue to use this as your primary bank account when you're no longer a student*, and you will be eligible to earn interest on the account when you make $500.00 or more in point-of-sale purchases.
If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.