Your school has partnered with BankMobile to deliver financial aid refunds and other credit balances to students. We are committed to securely processing your refunds 100% of the time, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service. Choices include a deposit to an existing account, or deposit to BankMobile Vibe checking account, a digital-only, FDIC-insured, checking account designed specifically for students with fee-free access to over 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs (ATM availability varies by location), money management tools and a one-of-a-kind recognition program. At some schools, a paper check is an option.
GET IT IN
Fees and Features vary from institution to institution, including:
• Monthly Fees
• Overdraft Fees
• Mobile Deposit
• ATM Access
• Cash Deposit Limits
• Cash Withdrawal Limits
Please check your fee schedule and the terms & conditions of your account to confirm the fees and features. We encourage you to be aware of all the features and fees associated with your account.
Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
• Earn 3.00% APY on balances up to $1,000 with qualifying deposits. See APY details*
• Get rewarded for academic achievements through Vibe's recognition program
• Mobile banking made easy with features like Mobile Deposit, free online Bill Pay and more
• Fee-free access to over 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs. ATM availability varies by location
• Virtual card to get access to your money now
• Make your money grow with an optional interest-bearing savings account
• $2.99 Monthly Service Fee, waived with qualifying deposits totaling $300 or more per statement cycle. Financial Aid Refunds do not qualify. For full details, please see the BankMobile Vibe Checking Account Cash Withdrawal, Deposit Limits, Fee Schedule and our Terms & Conditions.
• *If you are a Vibe Checking Account holder and make Qualifying Deposits totaling $300 or more per statement cycle, you will qualify for interest on your Vibe Checking Account. An interest rate of 2.96% will be paid for average daily balances up to $1,000 with an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 3.00%. An interest rate of 0.01% will be paid only for that portion of the average daily balance that is greater than $1,000 resulting in an APY range of 3.00% to 0.04%, depending on the balance in the account, assuming a maximum average daily balance of $115,000.00. Qualifying Deposits include direct deposit, transfers from external bank accounts, check deposits, point-of-sale deposits and cash deposits such as those made via Green Dot® Reload @ the Register™. Financial aid refunds or other refunds issued by your school, interest earned on your account, promotional credits such as cash back rewards, fee waivers, fee credits, returned items or dispute credits are not eligible toward the $300 in total deposits. APYs are accurate as of 05/30/2019 but may change at any time at our discretion. Fees may reduce earnings. A withdrawal from your account will reduce earnings. For more information see the BankMobile Vibe Checking Account Fee Schedule and Terms and Conditions
If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.